Customer Service Charter
Our Mission – To provide a high quality riding experience for tourists and the local community.
Our commitment to you
- Deliver our services to all customers, in a timely, effective and professional manner, and in accordance with our values. The delivery of our services will meet the reasonable expectations of the customers.
- Conduct our business in a fair, open and transparent manner, with regard to your privacy and confidentiality.
- Strive for excellence in the development and delivery of riding programmes and services through active consultation and continuous improvement.
- Resolve all complaints in an efficient and effective manner
We Aim to Provide
- A professional, courteous and friendly service
- Impartial and equal treatment of all customers
- Clear, accurate and relevant information about our services
- Suitably qualified and trained employees to ensure the best possible service delivery
In Doing this we will
- Serve you promptly at the time of your arrival
- Be friendly, helpful and sensitive to your individual needs
- Provide clear, accurate information about our services
- Respect customer privacy and confidentiality
You can help us by
- Providing full and detailed constructive comments on our service delivery
- Telling us if you have specific needs
- Treating our staff with courtesy.
- Providing accurate information when completing the rider registration form
You can contact us by the following means